1. Is it secure to order from this site?
Yes. Our shopping cart processes all the information by using the latest security technology: SSL 128-bit encryption.
2. When will my credit card be charged?
Credit cards are charged at the time of the order, before the order is shipped out. You will receive notification by e-mail if the payment was approved.
3. Has my order been shipped?
You can check on the status of your order by clicking on Order Status or by clicking on the link on your order confirmation e-mail to review your order.
4. How do I track my order?
If a tracking number is assigned to your order, you can track the order by logging in to the Order Status and reviewing your order.
5. I forgot my account password. How do i retrieve it?
If you forgot your password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the Order Status page or during the checkout process while placing a new order.
6. Can I return/exchange my item?
The following refund policy applies to all products except those stating their own refund policy with the product description:
- Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines offers a 10 days return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact your Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines account manager.
- Please call 00632-584-9438 or e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
- Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 00632-584-9438 or your Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines within 10 days from the invoice date, at Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 10 days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines within 10 days from the invoice date, at Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 5.000 percent restocking fee.
- Due to manufacturers' policies, Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON: (Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines exceptions). DEFECTIVE merchandise can be returned for REPAIR ONLY to: Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines, the manufacturer direct or any authorized service center in your area. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as: manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business or in the case of specially ordered items.
7. How can I return my items?
If for any reason you would like to return an item purchased from this Site, we would be glad to accept it for exchange of the purchase price of the item (excluding shipping), provided that you return it to us with its original invoice/shipping documents, in perfect unused condition within 10 days of your purchase. If you discover a manufacturing defect in one of our products, we will accept the item for return or repair (at our option) subjected to our Warranty Policy
Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 10 days from the invoice date. IF the product is accepted after 0 days and before 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines on returned items, and Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s) going back.
Please address returns to the following address:
Hideo Wakamatsu Philippines
Level B FMF Business Center, Bgy Hillside
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
For more questions or concerns, please refer to our Contact Us page.